Date(s) - 24/05/2013 - 09/06/2013
6 venues, 30+ exhibitions & events, 130+ artists 100% free!
FaB is Bath’s only annual visual arts festival with a 17 day program of contemporary art exhibitions and events running in conjunction with Bath’s Fringe Festival. Now in its sixth year, FaB returns this May to celebrate visual arts in the southwest and beyond. This year is to be our biggest outing yet with more than 30 exhibitions and events showcasing over 130 artists.
FaB 2013 is set across six central Bath venues all in easy walking distance, do pick up one of our glossy maps to ensure you don’t miss a thing:
- Our HQ FaB1 returns to 34 Stall Street with FaB2 next door
- We are new to FaB3, 10 York Street
- FaB4 is in 44AD Artspace, 7b Lower Borough Walls
- FaB5 we return to Walcot Chapel
- FaB6 moves into Little Southgate for the first time.
We are very excited to bring you a new focus on performance art with themed weekends: 24th to 26th May and 1st to 2nd June. Pick up event listings from all FaB spaces or check online.
Visit our website for more info: www.fringeartsbath.co.uk